|Toy Brands and Manufacturers|
|Charles Rossignol - Fournereau - Jouef - Jouet de Paris - Marescot | Meccano France French Dinky Toys - French Hornby|
John Marescot's company was founded in around 1920. The company was known for producing extravagantly French-looking models of extravagantly French-looking locomotives and trains, and was taken over in ~1931 by Jean-Edmond Fournereau.
In the museum
The museum has a full Marescot gauge 0 train, consisting of an ETAT locomotive and a full rake of five cars, four ETAT carriages and a CIWL baggage car. The train is in a glass cabinet in Arch Two, staggered over two shelves.
Pages in category ‘Marescot’
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
Media in category ‘Marescot’
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Etat 4-6-2 loco 231-612 (Marescot).jpg 1,200 × 674; 505 KB
- Locomotive No231 Marescot (MRACcat 1933).jpg 2,200 × 1,767; 494 KB
- Marescot ETAT First Class carriage 2640, detail.jpg 1,600 × 1,067; 911 KB
- Marescot ETAT locomotive 231-612 valve gear detail.jpg 2,200 × 1,467; 1.97 MB
- Marescot ETAT Third Class carriage 18616, detail.jpg 1,067 × 1,600; 1.1 MB