From The Brighton Toy and Model Index
|2017||Exhibits and upgrades||2019|
2018 is also the first year that we've had a full set of events as a venue for the Brighton Fringe.
February 2018: Brighton Science Festival
Balloon Car Racers
- Monday 12 February
Thaumatropes, Phenakistoscopes and Zoetropes
Behind the Scenes: Brighton Toy and Model Museum
- Wednesday 21st March 2018 – Tickets only available to Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce members
Community Rail Partnership signing event
- Wednesday 21st March 2018 – The museum becomes Brighton Station's first Community Rail Partner, with local tv and radio coverage.
Night Time in the Toy Museum with Professor Elemental
- 19th April 2018 – Strange stories, haunted playthings, peculiar songs & terrifying horses await. The toys can't wait to play with you, but will you and the Professor manage to escape?
May-June 2018: Brighton Fringe
"The Conjuring Club" (Hubble Bubble Productions)
- 5th May - 2nd June 2018
Jane Hissey's Teddy Bear's Picnic
"Third Wheel" (Kathryn Mather)
- 10th-13th May 2018
"We Are All Stories" (About Face Theatre Company)
- 11th-13th May 2018
"Nevermind" (Ben Mccarthy)
- 15th-19th May 2018
"From Bears to Books and Beyond" (Jane Hissey)
"It's All My Mother's Fault!" (Romina Puma)
- 20th-27th May 2018
"Adriano Fettucini's Random Acts"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Toy Museum Folk Club (2 F)
Media in category ‘2018 Events’
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Brighton Fringe Events 2018.jpg 2,000 × 1,414; 745 KB
- Brighton Science Festival, poster (BSF 2018).jpg 806 × 1,151; 185 KB
- Community Rail Partnership, signing event (2018-03-21).jpg 2,200 × 1,653; 1.61 MB
- Night Time in the Toy Museum, event advert, Professor Elemental (2018-04-19).jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 857 KB
- Night Time in the Toy Museum, event poster, Professor Elemental (2018-04-19).jpg 1,358 × 1,920; 1.06 MB