Category:Brighton Station Community Rail Partnership
Brighton Station Community Rail Partnership
The agreement document was signed in the Museum's foyer by museum Founder and Director Chris Littledale, and GTR Station Manager Brighton GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway) Anthony Dowsett.
The signing was recorded by attended by Latest TV, who broadcast a story on the event, presented by William Ranieri, with Chris Littledale, Anthony Dowsett and Catherine Simmons of the Sussex Community Rail Partnership.
Community Rail Partnerships
The Community Rail Partnership scheme is designed to strengthen ties between railway stations in the UK and their local communities. The exact nature of an individual CRP depends on the particular circumstances, but some CRPs involve (for example) using adjacent station space for events, or allowing volunteers to maintain station flowerbeds.
Media in category ‘Brighton Station Community Rail Partnership’
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Anthony Dowsett, Community Rail Partnership (LatestTV 2018-03-21).jpg 960 × 541; 203 KB
- BTMM Brighton Station Poster, layout (BrightonStation 2019).jpg 2,121 × 3,000; 961 KB
- Catherine Simmons, Community Rail Partnership (LatestTV 2018-03-21).jpg 960 × 540; 232 KB
- Chris Littledale, Community Rail Partnership (LatestTV 2018-03-21).jpg 960 × 539; 140 KB
- Community Rail Partnership, signing event (2018-03-21).jpg 2,200 × 1,653; 1.61 MB
- William Ranieri, Community Rail Partnership (LatestTV 2018-03-21).jpg 960 × 541; 179 KB