Models produced to 1:1200 scale.
1/1200-scale is comparatively unusual, and is only normally used for modelling ships, very large structures, or collections of structures, such as docks. It was used for Bassett-Lowke Ltd].'s Waterline Ships range and then by the Tri-ang Minic Ships range, as it was a convenient scale for modelling ships for military identification purposes, and made it comparatively easy and inexpensive to assemble an entire fleet, while allowing the very largest ships to still modelled at a hand-friendly size for play.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category ‘1:1200’
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
Media in category ‘1:1200’
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Famous Fighting Ships of the British Navy, Set No4 (Tremo Models).jpg 1,516 × 1,600; 1.27 MB
- Fighting Ships of All Nations, box text (Tremo Models).jpg 1,600 × 1,220; 1.15 MB
- HMS Exeter, 1-1200 waterline model (Tremo Models).jpg 3,200 × 1,025; 536 KB
- HMS Hood 1-1200 waterline model ship (Tremo Models).jpg 3,200 × 962; 553 KB
- HMS Valiant, 1-1200 waterline ship model (Tremo Models).jpg 3,200 × 1,259; 963 KB
- TM, Treforest Mouldings marque.jpg 1,200 × 1,199; 659 KB
- Waterline ship models, 1-1200 scale (various).jpg 2,500 × 1,667; 2.67 MB