Although most of the trains and locomotives on the central 1930s layout are only run on special public train running days twice a year, we have one interactive goods train that can run a single circuit of the layout when a pushbutton is pressed.
The locomotive is a modern ACE Trains model, hauling a set of twelve 1930s Hornby goods wagons.
- Grey Wagon, GW
- Grey Double-Hopper Wagon
- Fyffe's Bananas Wagon
- Blue and white Cadbury's Chocolate Van
- Red Crawfords Biscuits Van
- Seccotine Wagon
- Yellow Colmans Mustard Van
- Green Wakefield Castrol Motor Oil Tanker
- Silver ESSO tanker
- Grey side-tipper wagon with red lining, Sir Robert Macalpine and Sons
- White Refrigerator wagon
- Grey GW Guards Van with white roof
Pages in category ‘Pushbutton train’
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.