Category:Punch and Judy Theatre
Punch and Judy Theatre
|Arch Four , Area 79 |
Arch Four, Misc.
A replica of a traditional 1820s red and white striped Punch and Judy theatre.
"Pulcinella" first came to London in the 1660s from Italy and by 1790 had spread across England. The name gradually changed to "Punch" as new characters and stories were added.
The puppets seen here are circa 1890.
Pages in category ‘Punch and Judy Theatre’
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.