EW Twining, Model Maker, Artist and Engineer, by Stan Buck
"E.W. Twining, Model Maker, Artist and Engineer", by Stan Buck (Landmark, 2004) ISBN 1843061430 is the definitive biography of Ernest Twining.
The book includes 31 pages of full-colour material at the back of the book, covering Twining's commercial artwork, other art, stained glass, promotional materials and colour photographs.
The previous 160 black-and-white pages also have a lot of (b&w) illustrations and photos.
- Chapter 1 – Family and Career
- Chapter 2 – Railways and Model Railways
- Chapter 3 – Art and Design
- Chapter 4 – Aeronautical Interests
- Chapter 5 – Twining Models Ltd.
- Chapter 6 – Ships and Ship Models
- Chapter 7 – Stained Glass
- Chapter 8 – Ernest Twining: An Appreciation
- Appendix 1 – Ernest Twining Chronology
- Appendix 2 - Currently accessible work of Ernest Twining or Twining Models
- Appendix 3 – Models known to have been made by Ernest Twining or Twining Models
- Appendix 4 – Ernest Twining Bibliography
- Appendix 5 – Models made by Twining Models (E.H. Clifton) Ltd.
- Colour material