Category:Massey Harris Ferguson
Massey-Harris was a major Canadian agricultural manufacturer based in Ontario, that quickly expanded overseas and became the largest agricultural company in the British Empire after its start in 1847, and developed European interests throughout the 20th Century.
The company has existed as Massey-Ferguson since 1958. They merged with The Ferguson Company in 1953, and dropped the name Massey-Harris-Ferguson five years later. The longer name was sensibly never adopted by the standard Dinky toys, even if it was probably due to impractical transfers. They are still the most popular Western tractor company today, despite a long, complicated history of financial close shaves and mergers.
They are such a prominent manufacturer that in 1996 a Canadian stamp commemorated their No. 21 Combine.
Pages in category ‘Massey Harris Ferguson’
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Massey Harris Ferguson Tractor (Dublo Dinky Toys 069)
- Massey-Ferguson 165 Tractor with Shovel (Corgi Toys 69)
- Massey-Harris Manure Spreader (Dinky Toys 321)
- Massey-Harris Tractor (Dinky Toys 300)
- Massey-Harris Tractor, wooden (Lego 670)
- Massey-Harris-Ferguson MF65 Tractor (Spot-On 137)
- Massey-Harris-Ferguson MF65 Tractor, red mudguards (Spot-On 137)
Media in category ‘Massey Harris Ferguson’
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Dinky 27a Massey-Harris Tractor (1951-05 MM).jpg 382 × 304; 24 KB
- Dinky Toys 300 - Massey-Harris Tractor.jpg 1,269 × 973; 253 KB
- Dinky Toys 321 - Massey-Harris Manure Spreader.jpg 1,619 × 807; 222 KB
- Massey Harris Ferguson Tractor (Dublo Dinky Toys 069).jpg 1,024 × 770; 605 KB