Category:Hornby Trains post-war
|Hornby Series Loco|
Hornby Trains post-war
New pieces appeared in gauge 0, but the main introductions were revised versions of existing 0-4-0 locos, from the M Series, No.0 and No.1 ranges, with new numbering.
As well as losing the older (and now somewhat outdated) tiered numbering system, the new introductions also lost the Hornby Series marque and were simply sold as "Hornby Trains".
Pages in category ‘Hornby Trains post-war’
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Passenger Train Set LMS 5600 (Hornby No 501)
- Passenger Train Set SR E 126 Tank Loco (Hornby Trains)
- Passenger Train Set, LMS 5600 (Hornby Trains)
- Pullman Passenger Train Set, Loco 3435 (Hornby Trains
Media in category ‘Hornby Trains post-war’
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Hornby Clockwork Trains (MM 1960-012).jpg 1,063 × 1,600; 353 KB
- Hornby Trains postwar identification chart (1956).jpg 1,889 × 2,133; 575 KB