- Cart (0)
Recent Museum Updates and Upgrades:
- Several new pieces added to the Marklin Model Railways display.
- Overhaul of the Museum’s main website
- Corgi Landrover plastic “test shot” on sprue … Before going into full diecast production, moulds would sometimes be “shot” with plastic, to identify any potential problems.
- Replacement of all the screens around the central 1930s model railway layout with brand new perspex.
- Major upgrade to the Minic Ships display. It now features almost all of the original range (we only have about seven more items to find to complete the collection).
- Stationary Steam Engine, and electrical generator
- Märklin gauge 1 “Crocodile” locomotive.
- Addition of a significant architectural model factory building to the 1930s layout, in memory of Denis Hefford.