Category:2018 - new exhibits and infrastructure
|2017||Exhibits and upgrades||2019|
2018 started with the installation of four shelves of C19th flat lead figures in Arch Four, followed by the display of three more miniature sewing machines, bringing the total up to eleven. We are currently waiting for a nice Meccano No.7 set, which we hope to install some time around May-June (estimated).
Main 2018 updates
- C19th German flat lead figures:
- ... Battle of Morat,
- ... Viking raid on a Saxon village
- ... Zoo
- Three more miniature/toy sewing machines.
- Part of museum floor resurfaced with grip paint.
- Museum Guide Book.
- Two more toy theatres,
- Elastolin "Cowboys and Indians" display
- Animate Toys display
- Framed "Tri-ang" products catalogue poster, circa ~1938
- Meccano No.7 set in new display area.
- Banner poster above Trafalgar Street.
- Community Rail Partnership agreement signed with Brighton Station
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category ‘2018 - new exhibits and infrastructure’
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
Media in category ‘2018 - new exhibits and infrastructure’
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Battle of Morat, lead...
- Brighton Toy and Model...
- Essex Miniature Sewing...
- Knight on Horseback Wi...
- Mathews model toys (MM...
- Melee, Battle of Morat...
- Preparing to photograp...
- Viking on Horseback, l...
- Viking Raid, flat lead...
- Vulcan Countess sewing...
- Woman on Horseback, ba...
- Woman on Horseback, fr...